1 / 3
Join us on this fascinating journey of discovery that begins in town where Rotorua’s rich history unfolds before you as we tour local landmarks and share stories and legends of the past.
The adventure continues as we venture out to the spectacular lake’s area for “Splashdown” into Lakes Tikitapu and Okareka. Visit a small lakeside community where the Duck’s elevation affords magnificent views of Mt Tarawera.
Suitable and fun for the entire family and all ages, with Rotorua Duck Tours you experience the once-in-a-lifetime thrill of riding in an authentic WWII amphibious “duck” as well as getting a great introduction to Rotorua and its attractions.
Rotorua City & Lakes Duck Tour, 1241 Fenton St, Rotorua Central, Rotorua, 3010, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Summer - October through April 11am, 1pm, 3.30pm | Winter - May through September 11am, 2.15pm
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- We are a scenic 15 minute drive from the Rotorua International Airport.
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Our Duck Sotre is only minutes away from the Rotorua Bus Station.
- Proximity to town:
- Our Duck Store is located at 1241 Fenton St in the Rotorua CBD
Pricing and Conditions
(16 year(s) and under)
- Further pricing information:
- Suitable and fun for the entire Family.