1 / 4
We load up the chopper and fly off into the depths of the beautiful Fiordland National Park. We soar amongst towering mountains, heading to the remote fiords of the west coast. Here we find ourselves isolated and alone in this true wilderness.
We gear up and snorkel around in search of crayfish (lobster), kina (sea urchin), paua (shellfish). We teach you how to catch crayfish with your hands, and you can try to catch your own crayfish. If you prefer, you can float above snorkelling & helping to fill the catch bag, or you can watch the action from the beach and absorb the native beauty.
We fly home, where you learn how to prepare & cook your catch and enjoy a surf & turf feast with wild venison, a beer or two or glass of pinot noir.
Salt+Earth, Crayfish (lobster) Snorkeling Adventure, 93 Dusky Street, Te Anau, Fiordland, New Zealand.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 2 hrs from Queenstown Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- To Door (dependent on supplier)
- Proximity to town:
- 10 mins walk from centre of Te Anau, 1 min by car
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$3,900.00 - $7,900.00|
- Age restriction:
- Other charges:
- Prices vary by helicopter, $4900 for 1 person (R44), $6800 for 2 persons (Hughes) etc. Contact us for more information.
- Further pricing information:
- Prices applicable for 18/19 summer season. $3900 is for R44 helicopter that accommodates max 1 person