1 / 7
NZs prettiest cave: Imagine a huge underground chamber 100m long and 40m high - just bristling with stalactites; stalagmites; flowstone and all manner of wonderful natural creations.
You gain access down a 40m shaft in two abseils. Once down the group makes its way along connecting passages until suddenly you've arrived. The main chamber is fabulous and the best part is yet to come.
Clip onto a flying fox (zip line) that will zing you part way across the chamber. After that, it's walking and clambering past even more unusual formations until reaching the exit stair. Pop out a round door right in the side of a hill and back into sunlight. Waitomo Adventures Ltd is Waitomo's leading independent adventure operator, remains family owned.
St Benedicts Caverns, Waitomo Adventure Centre 1227 Waitomo Valley Road, Waitomo, Waitomo Caves, Hamilton - Waikato, 3943, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 8.00am - 7.00pm Daily Except Christmas & New Years Days
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 55km from Hamilton International Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 0.9km from Waitomo i - site
- Proximity to town:
- Waitomo is within 15km of both Te Kuiti & Otorohanga townships
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$202.50 - $225.00|
- Age restriction:
- Other charges:
- Further pricing information:
- Online Special discount of 10% for tickets bought & paid not less than 12 hours prior to departure. Non refundable Conditions apply. Free Activity Photos Included - sent by Dropbox.