1 / 12
Inside has been completely renovated and refurbished with quality fittings including a 50 inch plasma TV and free standing bath tub. Ranch slider doors along the front of the house allow you out onto the child secure front deck from the lounge and the front bedroom. Ranch sliders along the rear of the house lead out onto the patio and tropical gardens.
Wooden shutters all around the house open up to let the sea air flow through.
Room for car and boat in the gated driveway with more parking in front of the house. There is a boat ramp in Te Puru just up the street and a grocery store also selling takeaways and wine and beer.
If this house is booked for your dates why not consider our country villa with spa pool in the Kauaeranga Valley.
Te Puru Beach House, 404 Thames Coast Rd, Te Puru, Thames, Te Puru, Thames, Coromandel, 3575, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 9:00am until 6:00pm
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Proximity to airport:
- 1 hour 30 minutes to Auckland airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Thames bus station 10 minutes drive
- Proximity to town:
- 10 minutes drive to Thames
Pricing and Conditions
|High season||Low season|
|(Nov - Feb)||(Apr - Nov)|
|Per night||$230.00||$190.00 - $210.00|
- Age restriction:
- Further pricing information:
- $200 deposit required to confirm the booking. 2 nights MIN stay on Friday & Saturday & 1 night stays Monday to Thursday. NO PETS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. This is an allergy friendly house. You will need to bring your own bed sheets (queen beds & single bunks) and pillow cases or we can supply them and make the beds up for $10 per bed. Please bring your own towels or tell us if it is a problem & we will provide. A cleaner will come after you but please leave the place as you found it.