1 / 30
One of the world's 25 best luxury eco-lodges & Nat Geo's Earth Collection 2019. Set in 50 acres of tranquil wilderness with 5km of bush tracks. Surrounded by birds, this relaxed and friendly Lodge is a perfect base for exploring the Nelson Region. Select unique Bush Suites or Boutique Lodge Rooms. 4-course trust-the-chef dining is a highlight showcasing Nelson wine and local produce.
The Resurgence is 5-star accommodation close to the Abel Tasman NP and also offers easy day trips to Golden Bay, Kahurangi NP or Nelson art studios, cycle trails and wineries. This child-free, smoke-free resort with pool and spa is accessible by road, 45 minutes from Nelson airport.
Ideal for honeymoons, and couples who love nature, food and the outdoors.
The Resurgence - Luxury Eco-Lodge, 574 Riwaka Valley Rd, Motueka, Nelson, 7198, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 8am - 10pm, 7 days.
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- BBQ Facility
- Internet (Public Use)
- Licensed Bar
- Luggage Storage
- Safety Deposit Box at Reception
- Spa Pool
- Swimming Pool
- Proximity to airport:
- 45 minutes from Nelson airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 20 minutes from Motueka
- Proximity to town:
- 15 minutes from water-taxis at Kaiteriteri, 20 minutes from Motueka
- Number of rooms:
Pricing and Conditions
|Per night||$825.00 - $1,095.00|
- Age restriction:
- Other charges:
- Prices include aperitifs & 4-course dinner plus full breakfast
- Further pricing information:
- No check-in or check-out on December 25th Minimum 2-night stay usually applies. Babies under 6-months welcome in our Bush Suites