1 / 14
On Northland's Twin Coast Discovery route Melva and Hilton Ward welcome you to The Riverbank in a peaceful bush environment very near to Ngunguru and 5km from Tutukaka in Northland.
Stay with us for that real Kiwi experience.
All bookings include breakfast: Cooked or cereal with fruit or toast with home made jams and coffee or tea. Your choice.
The Riverbank is your holiday destination and your retreat. You may only wish to relax on the deck with a book and watch the fantails and warblers feeding. Ornithologists - come and see our wetland and bush and many Fernbirds. 6km from Tutukaka for diving at The Poor Knights.
Parking for your boat. Secure garage parking for motorcycles.
The Riverbank Homestay and B&B, 12 Old Mill Lane, Ngunguru, Tutukaka, Northland, 0173, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 7am - 7pm, 7 days. Prefer bookings before 3pm.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Internet (Public Use)
- Proximity to airport:
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Proximity to town:
- Whangarei 20km. Ngunguru 2km, Tutukaka 5km
- Number of rooms:
Pricing and Conditions
- Further pricing information:
- Contact us if you would like evening meals. There is a competitive extra cost payable at time of booking.