1 / 13
The Terminus building is a stunning example of Dunedin heritage in the heart of the vibrant redeveloping Heritage Precinct of Dunedin.
The one bedroom apartments are warm, furnished with everything you need & have a beautiful mix of heritage & contemporary design.
Restaurants, cafes, shops & tourist attractions are all within close walking distance.
The Apartments offer park &/or harbour views, a fully equipped kitchen, cosy bedrooms with comfy king size beds & black out blinds.
Easy parking options, Lift access to all levels, Continental breakfast for first morning provided.
Walk around the corner and you'll find the funky Vogel Street packed with street art & cafes. History & culture are across the road at Toitu & The Chinese Gardens
The Terminus Apartments, 42 Queens Gardens, Dunedin, Dunedin, Dunedin - Coastal Otago, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Self check in 3pm onwards
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Children Welcome
- Internet (Public Use)
- Proximity to airport:
- 30 minutes drive to Dunedin Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 10-15 minutes walk
- Proximity to town:
- Walking distance to all the main attractions and the Octagon (10 minutes), Dunedin Hospital (15 minutes), Otago University & Otago Polytechnic (20 minutes), Forsyth Barr Stadium (20 minutes)
- Number of rooms:
Pricing and Conditions
|Per night||$165.00 - $350.00|
- Other charges:
- $60 cleaning fee per stay