1 / 2
1 / 3
Your dream of flight is about to become reality when you experience skydiving without the plane or parachute at iFly Queenstown. Feel a sense of freedom like no other as you fly inside a column of air with your trained instructor in a fun, safe environment.
With your feet back on earth, get ready for an hour of power along the mighty Shotover and Kawarau Rivers on the fastest and meanest Jet boat in town. You'll get up to speeds of 95km/h and of course be thrilled with 360 degree spins on New Zealand's original Jet boat ride.
KJet Twin Spinner, Main Town Pier, Marine Parade, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, 9300, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 9am - 7pm
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- A 15 minute drive from Queenstown Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Coach parking available at the KJet Marina and at Southern Discoveries, O'Regans Wharf
- Proximity to town:
- Located in the heart of Queenstown
Pricing and Conditions
(14 year(s) and under)
- Age restriction:
- Further pricing information:
- FREE entry to Queenstown underwater observatory included.