1 / 10
This modern and spacious home has the perfect location for taking advantage of the endless amenities and activities, while maximising the lake and alpine views that Queenstown is famous for. The outdoor hot tub is the true icing on the cake; exclusively yours to relax, indulge and take in the scenery.
Open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area share fantastic lake views and have a great indoor/outdoor flow onto large balcony. A private and sunny courtyard is also accessible from the living area with outdoor dining and a BBQ. There are plenty of DVDs, board games & books available and a wonderful large open log fireplace in the lounge.
All bedroom are spacious in size and lookout over Queenstown's magnificent lake.
Views on Tussock , 2 Tussock Lane, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, 9300, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 8am - 5pm office hours; on-call 24/7
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Spa Pool
- Proximity to airport:
- 10 minutes drive to Queenstown International Airport
- Proximity to town:
- 5 minutes drive
- Number of rooms:
Pricing and Conditions
|Per night||$700.00 - $900.00|
- Other charges:
- $150 spa pool fee (if you wish to use it)
- Further pricing information:
- Guest(s) making a booking must be over 25 years of age. Seasonal rates and minimum night stays required dependent on time of the year. Rates are inclusive of GST (15% NZ tax), all linens, exit clean and a personal welcome upon arrival.