1 / 7
The Voyager is a 6 day adventure tour that takes you to some of the most stunning costal environments in the world. You will explore both coasts of Northland, visiting wild Gannet colonies at Muruwai, the sandy Kai Iwi fresh water lakes, Tane Mahuta (the largest Kauri tree in the world), the famous bay of Islands, Tutukaka Coast and the Poor Knights Islands. This tour is a real Kiwi adventure, getting you off the beaten path and immersed into the true New Zealand.
Join us for the adventure of a lifetime!
Everything included; meals, transport, accommodation and activities. Small groups (max 14). Photography included - take your memories home with you. Luxury transport in our Mercedes-Benz coaches. Group discounts.
Voyager Tour, 32 Winger Crescent, Kamo, Whangarei, Northland, 0112, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 7am - 6pm every day
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 20km from Auckland Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 1km from Britomart Transport Hub
- Proximity to town:
- Tour departure is from Sky City, Auckland Central
Pricing and Conditions
- Age restriction:
- Further pricing information:
- All tours depart and arrive Auckland Group discounts: • 4 or more receive 10% off per person • 8 or more receive 20% off per person