1 / 6
We offer scenic, highly personalised vineyard tours with a maximum of ten people per vehicle.
Take a short ferry ride across the sparkling waters of the Hauraki Gulf to enjoy a scenic tour of Waiheke Island in air-conditioned comfort. You will visit three top vineyards / wineries and taste at least 15 delicious wines. Our professional guides will provide lively commentary on the local industry and interesting stories about island life past and present.
Prices include a fun, interactive tour with full commentary, all tasting fees, chilled bottled water, Island of Wine maps, transfers to lunch and to the ferry afterwards (ferry fares, lunch are not included.) Check us out on TripAdvisor, we are well-reviewed!
A Day Trip to Paradise - Waiheke Island Wine Tours, 1 Ocean View Road, Matiatia, Waiheke Island, Auckland, 1081, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Office open 7am - 9:00pm. Tours generally run between 10am (ferry from Downtown Auckland) to 4pm.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 50 minutes drive to the city centre, then 35 minutes by ferry to Waiheke Island.
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 2 minutes to the ferry building
- Proximity to town:
- 35 minutes by ferry from downtown Auckland.
Pricing and Conditions
- Age restriction:
- Other charges:
- Ferry travel and lunch are not included. Minimum age is 18 years.
- Further pricing information:
- Platinum Private tours $580 for two people. 2-night Private Indulgence tours from $920 for two people. Private tours for two people are offered seasonally. Private tours for four or more people are offered year-round. Please see our website or contact us for more details.