The homestead is located five minutes drive from Peel Forest village.
Wake each morning to the sound of birdsong and nature. Plenty of space for you to relax and unwind, whether it be in one of rooms of the house, on the veranda,in the conservatory or under a tree in the large garden.
A number of private rooms are available, and we can cater for couples, families and/or groups with a number of rooms to choose from.
Peel Forest offers beautiful farmlands filled with sheep, cattle and deer, mountains and rivers. Short distance to a number of walking tracks, river rafting, horse trekking within the Peel Forest area. Only 20 minutes to Geraldine township.
Waikonini Homestead, Horsfall Road, Peel Forest , Geraldine, Christchurch - Canterbury, 7992, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Internet (Public Use)
- Proximity to airport:
- 1.5 hours to Christchurch International Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 20 minutes to Geraldine.
- Proximity to town:
- 20 minutes to township of Geraldine (supermarket, cinema, cafes). 5 minutes drive to Peel Forest village.
- Number of rooms:
Pricing and Conditions
|Per night||$65.00 - $165.00|
- Other charges:
- Happy to cook evening meals and provide picnic lunches for an extra charge.
- Further pricing information:
- To confirm booking please make payment by credit card or Pay Pal. Children are welcome. No pets. No cooking facilities for guests. Will be charged for any damages. Please contact host if early or late check in/out otherwise a fee may be charged. Please contact host if you have any queries. and