1 / 2
Quiet well trained horses will take you on a scenic journey along the banks of the mighty Waimakariri River at a pace that suits your ability. First time riders are more than welcome, as are families with pony rides, short treks to the river and back as well as our half hour Robin ride.
Or just chill out and relax in our comfortable picnic area.
Our Riding school offers 1 on 1 lessons for adults and children of all levels, school holiday riding programs and even leasing option.
Waimak River Riding Centre, 219 Coutts Island Road, RD 1 Coutts Island, Christchurch, Christchurch - Canterbury, 7670, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Regular business hours, 7 days per week.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 15min drive to Christchurch airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Local bus (Rangiora - Blue line) stops at the Belfast Hotel aka The Peg. Allow 20 minutes to walk to our location or pick ups can be arranged when you book.
- Proximity to town:
- 15 minute drive from the central city
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$40.00 - $250.00|
- Further pricing information:
- Official interpreters in groups of 10 or more riders are FOC.