1 / 3
Our fully Guided Half Day Walk and Cycle with Māori Tour is perfect for visitors wanting to pack a lot into their precious day visit. Our professional Guide will collect you from Matiatia Ferry Terminal (Waiheke) then take you on a stunning scenic walk followed by a fun and sometimes exhilarating bicycle ride. All the while you will be privy to the authentic Māori stories of Waiheke from your authentic Māori Guide who lives on the Island.
Enjoy our stunning landscapes while moving your body. Relax with coffee or wine tasting at one of our wineries - you deserve it!
Walk and Cycle with Māori - Waiheke Island, 1 Oceanview Road, Oneroa, Waiheke Island, Auckland, 1081, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 8am - 6pm, 7 days
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 12 km from Waiheke airfield
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Tours depart from Matiatia Ferry/Bus/Coach Terminal
- Proximity to town:
- 35 minutes by ferry from downtown Auckland
Pricing and Conditions
- Age restriction:
- Further pricing information:
- The minimum age for this tour is 16 years. Ferry fares are not included. Minimum of two participants are required to confirm a booking. Private Tours available: $199 pp (minimum of two people)