1 / 8
A boutique country cottage nestled in the middle of the small river village - Pipiriki, Whanganui River.
Our cottage is self catering so bring your food and other necessities.
Provided at the cottage is full Linen, BBQ, free view, cooking and eating utensils. Winter use has a wood fire.
Most Activities on the Whanganui River can also be booked with Whanganui River Adventures (Local Tour Operator) who offer Personalised and local history and our stories of the river that we grew up with. Bookings are essential!
Whanganui River Adventures - Pipiriki Cottage, 2522 Pipiriki - Raetihi Road, RD 6, Pipiriki village, Pipiriki, Whanganui, 4576, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Proximity to airport:
- 79km (1.5 - 2 hrs) to Wanganui
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 27km to Raetihi
- Proximity to town:
- 1 hour (32km) comfortable to Ohakune, 2hrs (79km) comfortable to Wanganui
- Number of rooms:
Pricing and Conditions
|Per night||$125.00 - $275.00|
- Other charges:
- plus $30 per extra person
- Further pricing information:
- Advance Bookings are essential to book for Pipiriki Cottage due to popular demand.