Wharepuke - Non Toxic Print Studio and Gallery
Professional artist Mark Graver RE offers a variety of non toxic printmaking courses. The artists studio and gallery is open to the public. Classes are kept small, ideally up to 6 people, so as to offer an inclusive learning environment. Groups can, with consultation, have tailor made courses designed to fit around a holiday or short break in the Bay of Islands staying in our subtropical cottages. The studio and gallery are located in 5 acres of award winning garden just 1km from the boutique Kerikeri township. Get a group of interested friends together or form new friends in class.
Wharepuke Print Studio, 190 Kerikeri Road, Kerikeri, Northland, 0230, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 9am-5pm or by appointment, 7 days
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 10 min. drive to BOI airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Proximity to town:
- 1km from Kerikeri town. 20min drive to Paihia,Waitangi,Russell, 3.5 hours drive from Auckland,
Pricing and Conditions
- Further pricing information:
- Free to visit. Price for courses dependant on length and number of people. Please enquire