1 / 3
Catch the spirit of Zeand Fishing and you are sure to also catch fish. Five distinct elements of Zeand fishing are identified and covered in both theory and practice. The goal is not just to catch a fish but to do so in a manner that builds a closer respect for nature and our selves.
Moments of 'at onement' are rare in today's frenetic world. Zeand fishing along the relatively deserted rivers and beaches of Opotiki provide great opportunity to experience these tranquil moments.
Stay at our accommodation 'The Wharf Hub' and no matter what the tide and weather we can guarantee you a great fishing experience.
Zeand Fishing, 16 Wharf Street, Opotiki, Eastland, New Zealand.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 3km to Opotiki airport (helicopters)
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Proximity to town:
- 5 minutes walk to town
Pricing and Conditions
- Age restriction:
- Other charges:
- Accommodation at The Wharf Hub additional
- Further pricing information:
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. A full outline of Zeand Fishing program and conditions can be found at our accommodation website www.wharfhub.com under the menu 'Guided Voyages'.