Time: 1.0 hour
Type: Walking Track
Distance: 2.4 km
A great way to spend an hour in the valley, the Karamatura Loop Walk has a good track surface and reasonable gradients making it suitable for families and most seasons. It is recommended that this circular walk be done in an anti-clockwise direction.
What to expect:
Walking tracks will:
* have easy to moderate grades with drained surfaces, generally consisting of a compacted and drained surfaces.
* be well sign-posted with directional signs at track entrances and junctions and have safety signs where required.
Walking tracks may:
* have steps on excessively steep areas.
* have timber boardwalks and bridges over permanent wet areas and waterways.
* have seats and maintained views at areas of interest.
* Walking tracks should be suitable for people with reasonable fitness levels.
The loop offers some great views of the Karamatura Valley and stream.
Yes - the lower part of the walk is suitable for wheelchairs
Yes - the lower part of the walk is suitable for prams
Coverage is available in set locations only for Vodafone service check, Vodafone coverage map, and for Telecom service check, Telecom coverage map
There are toilets at the start of the Karamatura Track.
From Karamatura picnic area, walk climbs gradually to junction of Tom Thumb and Karamatura Tracks, then veers left away from Karamatura Stream. Track returns back along side of valley, then descends steeply on side of spur to rejoin initial part of walk.
Você tem uma história incrível para contar? Adicionar seu próprio artigo