Time: 0.25 hours
Description:Next to the park is Martins Bay with its boat ramp, sandy swimming beach and privately run campground, it borders the park on to the south and is easily accessible on foot. Park at the car park opposite the stockyards and head down the hill.
What to Expect:
- have easy grades, with all-weather surfaces consisting of sealed, concrete or compacted gravel surfaces.
- be well sign-posted with directional signs at track entrances and junctions and have safety signs where required.
- have timber boardwalks and bridges over permanent waterways.
- have seats and viewing platforms at areas of interest.
- provide for limited mobility access at selected locations.
All paths should be suitable for people of most ages and fitness.
How to get to Martins Bay Track: Take State Highway 1 to Warkworth. Follow the signs to Snells Beach. Approximately 3km beyond Algies Bay turn left into Scandrett Road and follow the road to the end.
Você tem uma história incrível para contar? Adicionar seu próprio artigo