1 / 8
The vessel Affinity cruises the beautiful Marlborough Sounds with various cruises ranging from two to ten nights. Suitable for individuals, couples and small groups of up to 16 people.
• Visit Motuara Island – a bird Sanctuary Island where Robins, Tuis, Pigeons, Kiwis, Kakariki and Bellbirds live. Hear the birdsong and look out for the rare South Island Saddleback as you walk along.
• Come ashore at Ship Cove and visit the site where English explorer Captain James Cook landed.
• Walk sections of the award winning Queen Charlotte Track.
• Visit both d’Urville Island and French Pass.
Experience the beauty & tranquility of the Marlborough Sounds in comfort.
Affinity Cruises, Ferry Terminal Jetty, Picton, Picton, Marlborough, 7220, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- 9am - 4pm
- Meses de funcionamento
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalações e recursos
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- Transfers from airport available on request (additional charge)
- Proximidade do terminal de ônibus:
- Right next door to the ferry terminal in Picton.
Preços e condições
- Informações de preço adicionais:
- To secure your date(s) a non-refundable NZ$250.00 per person booking deposit is required. Sixty days (2 months) before your departure date we require full payment of the total cruise cost.