1 / 7
Cruise out of Paterson Inlet to nearby Islands off the coast of Stewart Island. Enjoy coastal scenery. Visit a fur seal colony. Occasional bottle-nosed dolphins are seen.
Look out for little blue penguin, Stewart Island shags, pied and spotted shags. Excited albatross may soar majestically on the breeze. Search for yellow-eyed penguin and Fiordland crested penguins. Small petrels, cape pigeon, prions, terns and shearwaters, skua on rocky outcrops and giant petrel may be seen.
Learn interesting facts about bird behaviour and migration from our passionate guides.
Our trips have an environmental focus and offer a more personalised experience in small groups.
Find us at the Ruggedy Range™ Booking Office in Oban, Stewart Island.
Aihe - Pelagic Sea Birds, 14 Main Road, Oban, Stewart Island - Rakiura, 9846, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- Details on www.aihe.co.nz and www.ruggedyrange.com.
- Meses de funcionamento
- Todos os meses do ano
Instalações e recursos
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- Ruggedy Range™ Booking Office is 2 - 3 minutes walk form Stewart Island Flight Depot or the ferry terminal.
- Proximidade do terminal de ônibus:
- Proximidade da cidade:
- Golden Bay Wharf is 10 - 20 minutes walk from main accommodation venues in Stewart Island
Preços e condições
(Até 13 anos)
- Restrição de idade:
- Outros encargos:
- Transfers to and from Golden Bay Wharf $6.00 p.p. one way or $12.00 p.p. return.