1 / 6
Auckland Zoo is home to the largest collection of New Zealand and exotic animals in New Zealand, set in 17 hectares of lush parkland and just minutes from central Auckland.
There is lots to see and do all year, including events, animal encounters, behind-the-scenes experiences and more!
Every visit to Auckland Zoo helps build a future for wildlife - with money from ticket sales contributing to all the work we do here at the Zoo, but also all around New Zealand and overseas.
Auckland Zoo, 99 Motions Road, Western Springs, Auckland Central, Auckland, 1022, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- During summer (1 September to 30 April), Auckland Zoo is open every day from 9.30am to 5.30pm (except Christmas Day), with last admissions into the Zoo at 4.15pm. During winter (1 May to 31 August), our hours are 9.30am - 5pm, with last admissions into the Zoo at 4.15pm.
- Meses de funcionamento
- Todos os meses do ano
Instalações e recursos
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- Auckland Zoo is a 30 minute drive (approximately) from Auckland International Airport.
- Proximidade do terminal de ônibus:
- Auckland Zoo is a 15 minute drive (approximately) from Britomart Transport Centre (downtown Auckland)
- Proximidade da cidade:
- Auckland Zoo is located just west of downtown Auckland (10 minutes drive), next to the beautiful Western Springs Park.
Preços e condições
(Até 14 anos)
- Outros encargos:
- Infants (under 4): Free. Senior citizens (65 years+) and students (ID required): $23.