1 / 2
1 / 11
Based on the Picton waterfront the Beachcomber Cruises office has the best views – it’s amazing that we actually get any work done! But as wonderful as the view is, it gets even better when you venture into the beautiful Marlborough Sounds or more specifically the Queen Charlotte Sound.
Our boats are out on the water 364 days of the year, rain or shine. Every day is different, you never know who or what you may meet, be it frolicking dolphins, playful seals or a lone blue penguin.
We have a number of different options including our “World Famous” Magic Mail Boat, Ship Cove and Motuara Island Bird Sanctuary Cruises. Cruise out to a lodge for lunch, walk all or part of the Queen Charlotte Track, whatever you want to do we can do it!
Beachcomber Cruises Ltd, 8 London Quay, The Waterfront Picton, Picton, Marlborough, 7250, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- Summer 7am-6.00pm (1st October-30th April) Winter 8am-5.30pm (1st May-30th September)
- Meses de funcionamento
- Todos os meses do ano
Instalações e recursos
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- 30 minute drive to Marlborough Airport in Blenheim which services Air New Zealand
- Proximidade do terminal de ônibus:
- A short five minute walk.
- Proximidade da cidade:
- In the heart of Picton on the Waterfront, a 30 minute drive to Blenheim.
Preços e condições
|Adulto||$45.00 - $101.00|
- Outros encargos:
- Queen Charlotte Track Land Cooperative (QCTLC) Pass - required for all private land only between Kenepuru Saddle and Anakiwa. The fee contributes to track maintenance, enhancement and access. $10 - 1 day pass, $18 - valid for up to 5 consecutive days.
- Informações de preço adicionais:
- Check-in time is 30 minutes prior to all departures. We do accept most discount cards. Luggage is limited to 20kg per person - storage is available upon request.