1 / 9
As well as cycling the 150km trail, you'll also explore the old gold mining towns of St Bathan's and Macrae’s Flat. Try the ancient sport of curling in Naseby, and visit Hayes Engineering Works, A special highlight is a tour of a high country farm - guided by the 3rd/4th generation Duncan family.
You'll meet the people as we cycle through each community; learn about the rich history of the area, and more than likely fall in love with 'central'. During the days cycle your friendly guide and vehicle are there to support you during the ride, often appearing around a stretch of trail with a welcome cup of tea and snack.
We utilise high quality locally hosted accommodation and the cuisine provided is locally sourced, wholesome and plentiful.
Bike the Otago Rail Trail - PureTrails NZ, 11a Langstone Lane, Northcote, Christchurch, Christchurch - Canterbury, 8052, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- 8am - 6pm, 7 days
- Meses de funcionamento
- Todos os meses do ano
Instalações e recursos
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- 10 minutes drive from Christchurch airport
- Proximidade da cidade:
- 10 minutes drive from Christchurch city centre
Preços e condições
- Outros encargos:
- Optional bike hire $190; ebike hire $450, single supplement $300
- Informações de preço adicionais:
- Bookings will be confirmed and held on receipt of a deposit by PureTrails New Zealand. Payment in full must be received in full at least 60 days prior to departure.