1 / 3
Working in harmony with nature not only ensures the sustainability of our wine making, but also of the land and life upon it. We support the Marlborough Falcon Trust and their efforts to rehabilitate & breed for release back into the wild, the endangered New Zealand Falcon (Karearea). During the summer season three times a week* an advocacy Falcon demonstration is held at our vineyard arena, with flying and glove work - an opportunity to get up close, meet and learn about this special native raptor. (*weather dependant).
Native Falcon (Karearea) Encounter, 180 Brancott Road, Fairhall, Marlborough, Fairhall, Blenheim, Marlborough, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- Meses de funcionamento
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Dec
Instalações e recursos
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- 5km to airport
- Proximidade do terminal de ônibus:
- 12km to railway/coach station and I-site
- Proximidade da cidade:
- 12km to town
Preços e condições
(Até 16 anos)
- Outros encargos:
- children under 12 years gold coin donation
- Informações de preço adicionais:
- Weather dependant as an outdoor activity. Available Monday, Wednesday, Friday 11am. Groups over 10+ can be by arrangement.