1 / 2
A Guided Bike Tour around the stunning bays of Lake Taupo is a great way to enjoy the outdoors- the perfect activity for a couple or family over the holidays. You will be riding on late model front suspension bikes. Helmets and bottles of water included. Our guides are full of local knowledge of the flora and fauna. Our new water shuttle transfers clients to and from all the bays on the Great Lake Trail which is part on the NZ Cycle Trail - Nga Haerenga.
We have packages designed to suit the novice rider who would just enjoy a leisurely ride, through to the more competent rider that doesn't mind the odd hill or two.
Ride around secluded bays, through native forest and even be met by a launch at the end of your trail for a leisurely cruise
Chris Jolly Outdoors - Guided Biking, Berth 4, Taupo Boat Harbour, Ferry Road, Taupo, Lake Taupo, 3330, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- Operate 7 days a week. Bike tours run during daylight hours.
- Meses de funcionamento
- Todos os meses do ano
Instalações e recursos
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- Our booking office is a 10 minute drive from the Taupo airport
- Proximidade do terminal de ônibus:
- Our booking office is a 2 minute drive from the coach terminal
- Proximidade da cidade:
- Chris Jolly Outdoors is located at the Taupo Boat Harbour. Our Guided bike tours operate all around the Lake Taupo district
Preços e condições
|Adulto||$300.00 - $500.00|
- Outros encargos:
- Prices are approximate. Rate is retail for 2 people for our Bike & Coffee package. For rates for our other packages, please contact email@example.com
- Informações de preço adicionais:
- Medium bike fitness required for all packages. CJO staff need to be made aware of any medical condition that could impair your tour. For full terms and conditions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org