1 / 5
Founded in 1897 on the same site it stands on today, Church Road is one of the oldest wineries in New Zealand with over 120 years of winemaking experience.
Immerse yourself in the history of Church Road and learn more about our winemaking philosophy on a Church Road Winery & Museum tour.
Discover the passion behind Church Road wines on a Behind the Scenes Sensory Experience. With glass in hand, sample wine directly from our cellars whilst you gain a technical insight into the crafting of Church Road wines.
Enjoy a delicious lunch in our garden setting or indoor seated area.
Our stunning park-like grounds play host to international concert artists and are the perfect setting to relax with a glass of Church Road wine.
Church Road Winery, 150 Church Road, Taradale, Napier, Hawkes Bay, 4112, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- Open daily from 10.30am - 4.30pm. Behind the Scenes Sensory Experience 11.00am daily , Winery & Museum Tour 2.00pm daily. Restaurant open 11.30am - 2.30pm daily, restricted menu available on Monday's during winter (April - October). Bookings recommended for both tours and restaurant dining. Closed Christmas Day, Boxing Day, Good Friday & Anzac Day
- Meses de funcionamento
- Todos os meses do ano
Instalações e recursos
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- 10 minutes to Hawke's Bay Airport
- Proximidade do terminal de ônibus:
- 15 minutes from Napier Central
- Proximidade da cidade:
- 15 minutes from Napier & Hastings Central
Preços e condições
|Adulto||$17.50 - $49.00|
- Outros encargos:
- 0 - 4 years free of charge. 5 - 17 years $5.
- Informações de preço adicionais:
- Subject to availability