1 / 5
Visit a traditional New Zealand Dairy Farm and experience a personal and very up close tour of the farm and all the animals.
We offer a fully guided tour with a hands on approach. You is able to feed and touch our animals and at the same time learn about them. A very popular part of the tour is feeding out hay to our milking cows. The cows surround the trailer and they will eat straight from your hand. You will also visit our traditional milking shed and learn about the milking process and what happens to milk in New Zealand.
We have turtles, rabbits, parrots, peacocks, turkeys, goats, sheep, donkeys, ponies, emus, llamas, alpacas, chickens, pigs, pheasants, dogs, scotttish highland cattle, ducks and more!
And above all, you will have fun
Close Encounters Farm Experience, 874 Tuakau Bridge - Port Waikato Road Te Kohanga RD3 Tuakau, Te Kohanga, Tuakau, Auckland, 2693, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- Open 7 days 10am - 5pm. Visits by appointment
- Meses de funcionamento
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalações e recursos
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- 50 Mins from Auckland International Airport
- Proximidade do terminal de ônibus:
- 20 mins from Bombay Bus Terminal
- Proximidade da cidade:
- 8 mins from rural town of Tuakau. 45 mins from Auckland.
Preços e condições
(Até 15 anos)
Suporte a idiomas