1 / 2
Meet our alpacas, lead an alpaca, feel the wonderful fleece, see how it is woven into beautiful things in our weaving studio. We specialise in personal tours for small groups. Close to Auckland city (about 45 minutes by car), our farm is near the Hunua Falls.
We tell you all about alpacas and there are plenty of opportunities to take photos. You can lead an alpaca around the farm, walk amongst the alpacas in the paddock and try your hand at weaving. The tour takes about an hour. We spend a lot of the time outside so good weather makes the experience more enjoyable.
While you are in the area, pack a picnic and visit the Hunua Falls or enjoy the charms of Clevedon village. Take the country route back to Auckland via Maraetai.
Cuesta Alpacas, 306 Jones Road, RD3, Papakura, Auckland, 2583, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- Tour times by arrangement. As we are a working farm booking is essential, please phone or email.
- Meses de funcionamento
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalações e recursos
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- 30 minutes from Auckland airport
- Proximidade da cidade:
- 50 minutes from central Auckland, 10 minutes from Clevedon, 5 minutes from Hunua Falls and 15 minutes from Papakura
Preços e condições
(Até 14 anos)
- Informações de preço adicionais:
- Please wear suitable shoes as we are a working farm.