1 / 7
Rotorua is perfect for cycling through and around. With it's flat terrain, gorgeous manicured gardens, bubbling mud pools and evident Māori culture it's no surprise that Rotorua is a must-visit destination for both international and domestic visitors. 'Cycle with Māori' gives visitors the opportunity to visit Rotorua and be fully immersed in its natural beauty while hearing the area's Māori stories from an authentic Māori Guide. Guests also have the opportunity to learn a unique haka or waiata/song. Tour groups are deliberately kept small so you won't miss a single story. What are you waiting for? Join us on a 'Cycle with Māori' tour. Nau mai, haere mai.
Cycle with Maori - Rotorua, 1167 Fenton St, Rotorua Central, Rotorua, 3007, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- 9:30 to 4:30
- Meses de funcionamento
- Todos os meses do ano
Instalações e recursos
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- 9.3km to Rotorua regional airport
- Proximidade do terminal de ônibus:
- 0.1km to Rotorua bus/coach terminal
- Proximidade da cidade:
- 0 km
Preços e condições
|Adulto||$65.00 - $85.00|
- Informações de preço adicionais:
- Guests must be able to ride a bicycle. Our bicycles are for riders between 5ft and 6ft 4inches tall.