1 / 2
1 / 4
Dart River’s Funyak day trip is an amazing journey deep into the heart of the world-renowned Mt Aspiring National Park. Get up-close with nature with a gentle paddle on crystal clear waters.
Combine wilderness jet boating with unique ‘Funyak’ inflatable canoes for a fun way to explore the Dart River as well as hidden side streams, rock pools and dramatic chasms.
Enjoy the peace and tranquillity of this stunning area at your own pace as you float downstream on sparkling water, then enjoy a sumptuous buffet lunch before heading past ‘Paradise’ and on to Glenorchy. Then travel a back-country route passing by locations used in movies to illustrate Middle Earth.
Dart River FUNYAK, 45 Mull Street, Glenorchy, Queenstown, 9348, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- Departs daily 7:30am from the Queenstown Information Centre, Queenstown - OR - 9am from the Dart Visitor Centre, Glenorchy
- Meses de funcionamento
- Todos os meses do ano
Instalações e recursos
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- 55km from Queenstown Airport
- Proximidade da cidade:
- Glenorchy is approximately a 45 minute drive from Queenstown following a stunning scenic route along the shores of Lake Wakatipu.
Preços e condições
|Alta temporada||Baixa temporada|
|(Jan - Mar)||(Apr - Dec)|
(Até 15 anos)
- Restrição de idade:
- Outros encargos:
- Family rate $917 (low season) $937 (high season)
- Informações de preço adicionais:
- Minimum 1 metre height required. Children are 5 - 15 years of age.
Suporte a idiomas