1 / 7
Your Wilderness Jet is an exhilarating and spectacular journey deep into the heart of the world-renowned Mt Aspiring National Park with the only jet boat operator allowed on the Dart River. The sheer diversity of what’s on offer means you experience a unique combination of breathtaking scenery matched with exciting jet boating on braided, glacier-fed rivers. Highly informative guides add the personal touch, talking about the area’s history, the Greenstone trail and Māori legends. Walk amongst ancient beech forest unchanged for 80 million years and view the scenic backgrounds for many Middle Earth movie scenes. An authentic New Zealand experience in an untouched world.
Dart River Jet Wilderness Jet, 45 Mull Street, Glenorchy, Queenstown, 9348, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- Departs Daily - 7:40am and 11:40am from the Queenstown Information Centre - OR - 9am and 1pm from the Dart Visitor Centre, Glenorchy
- Meses de funcionamento
- Todos os meses do ano
Instalações e recursos
- Proximidade da cidade:
- Glenorchy is approximately a 45 minute drive from Queenstown or you can take our courtesy coach which departs the Queenstown Information Centre.
Preços e condições
|Alta temporada||Baixa temporada|
|(Jan - Mar)||(Apr - Dec)|
(Até 14 anos)
- Restrição de idade:
- Outros encargos:
- Family rate $647 (low season), $677 (high season)
- Informações de preço adicionais:
- Infants (3-4 years) can travel on the Wilderness Jet free of charge. Minimum child height of 1 metre applies irrespective of child age.