1 / 2
Come and explore the vast fly fishing opportunities on offer in and around the Fiordland area with guide Dean Bell. Dean featured in the acclaimed Dead Drift DVD and is a leading New Zealand's fly fishing guide. Discerning anglers demand the best out of themselves, their equipment and most importantly their guide.
Dean prides himself in maximising the angling opportunity for those he guides in an area he has an intimate knowledge of. Whether it be chasing trophy brown trout locally or spending multiple days in New Zealand's largest expanse of wilderness area, Fiordland National Park, any fly fishing itinerary to New Zealand would not be complete without time spent with Dean Bell. Making fishing dreams a reality since 1994.
- A member of New Zealand Professional Fishing Guides Association sicne 1994
- Dean features in the highling acclaimed fly fishing movie - "The Dead Drift"
Dean Bell Fly Fishing Guide, 10 Tawera Place, Te Anau, Fiordland, 9640, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- 8am - 6pm
- Meses de funcionamento
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalações e recursos
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- 160km from Queenstown airport
- Proximidade do terminal de ônibus:
- Coach drops off at Accommodation
- Proximidade da cidade:
- Pick up from all accommodations in Te Anau
Preços e condições
|Adulto||$550.00 - $880.00|
- Outros encargos:
- Fishing Licence
- Informações de preço adicionais:
- A 50% deposit is required to secure any booking. Remaining balance paid upon completion of guiding.