1 / 9
You will spend the cruise exploring the pristine Bay of Plenty coastline and islands with Bay Explorer where they will showcase the amazing diversity of marine wildlife including dolphins swimming along side the boat, seasonal seabirds, penguins, seals, whales, sunfish, school fish, sharks, orca...even turtles.
A genuine kiwi experience in nature for that once in a lifetime wildlife encounter. The Captain and experienced crew lust to share their marine knowledge with you and will provide fascinating commentary and point out all that they see so you won’t miss a thing. Don’t forget your camera as we are able to get up close to wildlife, making it a photographer’s dream.
Bay Explorer - Dolphin & Wildlife Cruise , 120 The Strand, Tauranga, Tauranga, Bay of Plenty, 3110, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- 7am - 7pm
- Meses de funcionamento
- Todos os meses do ano
Instalações e recursos
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- Tauranga Airport - 10 Minutes Drive Rotorua Airport – Approximately 1 Hour Drive Auckland International Airport - A Scenic 2.5 Hour drive
- Proximidade do terminal de ônibus:
- The Coach Terminal is an easy 200m walk from our departure location.
- Proximidade da cidade:
- Our departure location is only a short 5 - minute walk from the Tauranga CBD.
Preços e condições
(Até 12 anos)
- Outros encargos:
- Infant (5 & Under) $20
- Informações de preço adicionais:
- We have a fully licensed bar onboard with cold beers, chilled wines and spirits. Non - alcoholic drinks are also available. You must be 18 years or older to purchase alcoholic drinks.