1 / 4
1 / 17
Dolphin Seafaris is number one on Trip Advisor, receiving the award of excellence 4 years in a row. The premiere ecotour operator and provider of wild dolphin swimming in the Bay. Our trips depart at 8am from Tauranga bridge Marina and 815 from Mount Maunganui. Our luxury high speed vessels are fully equipped with a fun, safe, comfortable, stable, family friendly tour. We offer a swim bar experience and free swim experience. Our common dolphins love to surf and play around the boat and our customers. All the equipment for swimming is included as well as free hot drinks and light breakfast snack. Each trip is exciting and different with a variety of marine mammals. Only 2.5 hours from Auckland and 45 minutes from Rotorua.
Dolphin Seafaris NZ Ltd., 101 Te Awanui Drive, Mt Maunganui, Tauranga, Bay of Plenty, 3110, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- 7am-8pm 7days
- Meses de funcionamento
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalações e recursos
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- close 5-7 minutes
- Proximidade do terminal de ônibus:
- close bus stop 10 minute walk
- Proximidade da cidade:
- just over harbor bridge within 1km
Preços e condições
(Até 12 anos)
- Outros encargos:
- 1.5% charge may apply on all vise charges
- Informações de preço adicionais:
- Dolphin Seafaris offers a free standby voucher for those passengers that do not see dolphins on the trip. The voucher is valid for the entire season, and is non refundable, non transferable. This stand by voucher is our way of saying thanks for choosing to see the dolphins in the wild. We also offer free tea, coffee, juice, fruit and muffins on all trips. T-shirts and dolphin usb flash drives are available to purchase onboard.