1 / 4
Dunedin Railways specialises in scenic train trips. There is no better way to explore the beautiful Dunedin and Otago countryside than from the comfort of a train.
The Taieri Gorge Railway and the Seasider rail journey are both considered highlights in New Zealand’s rail network. Both trips depart from Dunedin Rail Station and explore Otago’s spectacular and ever-changing scenery.
There are opportunities for photos where the train either slows down or stops for you to disembark. There is a licensed café on board and live commentary on all trips.
The Taieri Gorge Railway is the ideal way to start or finish the Otago Central Rail Trail and there is a coach link creating a unique way to get between Dunedin and Queenstown or Wanaka.
Dunedin Railways, Dunedin Railway Station, Anzac Square, Dunedin, Dunedin - Coastal Otago, 9054, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- Operates on scheduled days. Office hours 8am - 5pm, 7 days.
- Meses de funcionamento
- Todos os meses do ano
Instalações e recursos
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- 30 minutes
- Proximidade do terminal de ônibus:
- 5 minutes
- Proximidade da cidade:
- Dunedin Railway station is located in the Central City
Preços e condições
|Adulto||$50.00 - $115.00|
- Informações de preço adicionais:
- One free child (under 18) per adult for Taieri Gorge trips.
Suporte a idiomas