1 / 24
With a complimentary pick up from the island's ferry terminal at Matiatia Wharf, you'll enjoy a commentated Waiheke Highlights bus tour en route to our site on Trig Hill.
Once checked-in and geared up, three 200m dual flying fox ziplines will fly you smoothly side-by-side with a partner, friend or relative down into a stunning tract of original and regenerating native ‘bush’ (forest).
It’s a scenic interpretive walk back to base, where you’ll learn about local flora and fauna and the conservation of our spectacular natural environment.
With a choice of drop-off locations afterwards, we'll make sure you have plenty of things to do on Waiheke!
EcoZip Adventures, Waiheke Island, 150 Trig Hill Road, Onetangi, Waiheke Island, Auckland, 1081, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- 9am-5pm, 7 days
- Meses de funcionamento
- Todos os meses do ano
Instalações e recursos
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- 200m from Waiheke Airfield.
- Proximidade do terminal de ônibus:
- 35 minutes by ferry from Britomart, the downtown Auckland transport hub.
- Proximidade da cidade:
- 35 minutes by ferry from downtown Auckland.
Preços e condições
|Adulto||$119.00 - $157.00|
- Informações de preço adicionais:
- Participants under 18-years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian properly authorised to agree to our Booking Terms and sign the Participation Waiver on the minor's behalf. Weight Limits The minimum weight is 30kg (66lbs) and the maximum is 125kg (275lbs). We reserve the right to ask Participants to be weighed prior to taking part in the activity.