1 / 6
New Zealand’s best wildlife tour (NZ Tourism awards), is located in Dunedin the wildlife capital of New Zealand. We offer exceptional, natural, afternoon/evening wildlife experiences on the Otago peninsula. Numerous spectacular area’s are visited during tours, the most stunning being our private conservation area where excellent close-up viewing of Penguins, Sea lions and Fur seals is presented. Viewing in this area is absolutely unrivalled. Royal Albatross are seen at Taiaroa head and other birdlife is viewed around the bays and lagoons. We are Green Globe 21 assessed to the highest international standard and divert a proportion of turnover towards conservation.
Elm Wildlife Tours, 50 The Octagon, Otago Peninsula, Dunedin, Dunedin - Coastal Otago, 9016, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- Meses de funcionamento
- Todos os meses do ano
Instalações e recursos
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- 20 minutes drive to the central city
- Proximidade do terminal de ônibus:
- 5 minutes
- Proximidade da cidade:
- Our company is based in Dunedin.
Preços e condições
|Adulto||$115.00 - $243.00|
(Até 16 anos)
|$105.00 - $233.00|
- Informações de preço adicionais:
- Professional guidance, with care and attention to comfort and safety during the duration of the tour. Pick-up and drop-off at city arrival point, accommodation or suitable selected place. Road travel by comfortable mini-coach or small buses. (Peninsula encounters). Road travel by comfortable 4x4 SUV Mini-coach. (Wild Coast Explorer). The stunning beauty of this southern coastline, and the huge range of marine animals, birds and environments.
Suporte a idiomas