1 / 22
Self-catered seaside accommodation options set within private landscaped grounds on the east coast of the Coromandel Peninsula. Open all year (bookings required).
1-Bedroom Cottages (for singles/couples) and deluxe fully-equipped 3-Bedroom Houses (for families/groups up to 6). 2 Houses provide accessible facilities for wheelchair users or guests with reduced mobility.
Enjoy our peaceful environment and convenient location near all the local highlights - A short walk/ferry trip to the town of Whitianga, walking distance to Cooks Beach and a short drive to Hahei, the Cathedral Cove walkway and the famous thermal hot springs at Hot Water Beach. (Our friendly on-site Managers are locals and can give you tips on how best to enjoy the area).
Flaxmill Accommodation, 1031 Purangi Road, Flaxmill Bay, Cooks Beach, Coromandel, 3591, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- 9am - 6pm
- Meses de funcionamento
- Todos os meses do ano
Instalações e recursos
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Conference Facilities
- Internet (Public Use)
- Disabled Access
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- 2.5 hours drive from Auckland International Airport
- Proximidade da cidade:
- 5 minutes walk to Cooks Beach, 1.5km walk and 5 min ferry ride to Whitianga
Preços e condições
|Alta temporada||Baixa temporada|
|(Dec - Feb)||(Mar - Dec)|
|Por noite||$220.00 - $590.00||$180.00 - $300.00|
- Outros encargos:
- Rates are seasonal and vary depending on type of accommodation booked. Extra people above the first 2 are charged at $50 per extra person per night.
- Informações de preço adicionais:
- Flaxmill is a No Smoking and Vape-Free Property. High season rates per night are based on a Cottage (for 2 people) or a House (for up to 6 people) and have a minimum of nights (between 3-5). Low season rates are for 2 people with any extra people at additional cost. Minimum number of nights in low season is 2 (3 over Easter). A non-refundable deposit is required for reservation with the remainder due prior to your holiday. Please refer to our website for all information.