Join internationally recognized fly fishing guide and writer, Chris Dore for an experience on some of the world’s finest trout streams, where he will introduce you to the superbly conditioned brown and rainbow trout which abound in Southland's unparalleled waters.
The rivers you have dreamt about are Chris's home waters, and his much sought after local knowledge and many years of exploration will ensure that your visit is a memorable one.
As an FFF Certified Casting Instructor and member of the New Zealand Professional Fishing Guides Association, Chris is the obvious choice for an unforgettable foray into the worlds premier fly fishing destination.
- Chris Dore is a well known NZ Fly fishing identity
- Member of the NZ Professional Fishing Guides Association
- One of the first New Zelanders to sit and pass the FFF Certified Casting Instructors Examination in 2005
Pricing and what it includes:NZD $850 per day. Maximum 2 anglers for safety and logistical reasons. A New Zealand freshwater fishing license can be arranged by your guide, but is not included in the fee. A full days professional guiding and FFF Certified tuition with a licensed New Zealand Professional Guide (around 10 hours from pick up to drop off) A nutritious lunch, bottled water and refreshments throughout the day Qualified casting analysis and tuition Digital, high resolution photographs of your adventure loaded to personalised CD Rom DOC concessions, and applicable insurances for enhanced access to national parks and public lands Quality fly rods, reels, flies and associated equipment as required An unbeatable learning experience upon some of the worlds finest trout stream
Where to Stay
Find more Accommodation in Queenstown
Fly Fishing with Chris Dore, 16 Wye Place, Queenstown Central, Queenstown, 9330, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- Meses de funcionamento
- Todos os meses do ano
Preços e condições
- Outros encargos:
- A NZ freshwater fishing licence is required, but not included in the above guide fee.
- Informações de preço adicionais:
- Chris Dore reserves the right to cut short, cancel or postpone any trip if he considers conditions to be unsafe. Whilst we are guides, we are not gods and thus cannot control the weather. It is very rare for us to cancel a day due to inclement weather, and we pride ourselves on our knowledge of our waters, and a variety of cutting edge techniques to give you the best opportunities on the day. Fishing in New Zealand can take anglers into some of the worlds most wild and isolated terrain, and w