1 / 8
Nestled within the deep hidden valleys of New Zealand's Forgotten World is the ultimate way to explore rural New Zealand. Travel in comfort in a motorised railcart along a decommissioned railway line, through tunnels, over bridges and rivers and to townships that time forgot.
Forgotten World Adventures shares a hospitality and history unique to New Zealand. It’s truly unforgettable.
Choose to travel a segment of the line, or the entire 142 kilometres. Tours begin in Taumarunui, Whangamomona or Stratford during our summer season. Short tours are available during winter months from our Taumarunui depot only.
Forgotten World Adventures, 9 Hakiaha St, Taumarunui, Ruapehu, 3920, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- Booking Office 9am to 5pm - Trips run according to the schedule on website
- Meses de funcionamento
- Todos os meses do ano
Instalações e recursos
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- No nearby airport. Taupo airport is 1 hour and 20 mins drive.
- Proximidade do terminal de ônibus:
- Less than 1km
- Proximidade da cidade:
- At the northern entrance to Taumarunui
Preços e condições
|Adulto||$125.00 - $1,345.00|
(Até 15 anos)
|$75.00 - $85.00|
- Outros encargos:
- Accommodation where applicable
- Informações de preço adicionais:
- Those in control of the rail cart must be over 16.