1 / 6
Since 1992 Foxes Island has been producing world class, single vineyard wines, with a dedicated focus to Pinot Noir. Founder & winemaker John Belsham is internationally regarded for his exquisite wines and for his work as a consultant and wine critic.
As the vineyard is remote, the Foxes Island City Cellar Door conveniently opened in the heart of Ponsonby-Grey Lynn, Auckland, surrounded by some of city's finest restaurants & shops.
The industrial yet comfortably chic space offers guests an opportunity to taste and learn about wine and connect with the people behind Foxes Island.
The cellar door is open Mon to Sat for wine tasting & retail sales. Private tastings are available by appointment.
Foxes Island Wines Cellar Door, 15c Williamson Avenue, Ponsonby, Auckland Central, Auckland, 1021, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- Tuesday to Friday 10am-5pm, Saturday 10am-4pm
- Meses de funcionamento
- Todos os meses do ano
Instalações e recursos
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- 30 minutes
- Proximidade do terminal de ônibus:
- Nearest bus stop - 2 blocks - 7 min drive to Britomart
- Proximidade da cidade:
- 2 blocks from Ponsonby Road, 7 min drive to Auckland CBD
Preços e condições
|Adulto||$10.00 - $75.00|
- Informações de preço adicionais:
- Must be over 18 years of age to taste or purchase wine
Suporte a idiomas