1 / 5
Ever walked in a rain forest after the night has fallen? Our guided night walk will take you on a journey to the middle of our forest where hundreds of glow worms live above a waterfall.
Along the way, you will learn about the New Zealand plants and trees, listen to the birds of the night, and find out about the conservation work required to protect such a forest.
Once back from our walk, you will have the chance to sleep in a suspended tree tent in the midst of the forest where you can listen for the haunting calls of the kiwi and fall asleep to the sounds of the forest.
In the morning, wake up to the dawn chorus and enjoy the absence of the city noises.
Open between December and March.
Guided Night Walk and Tree Tent Stay, Trounson Park Rd., Kaihu, Northland, 0379, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- 5pm - 11pm
- Meses de funcionamento
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Dec
Instalações e recursos
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- 100km to Whangarei Airport, 250km from Auckland International Airport
- Proximidade do terminal de ônibus:
- 50km from Dargaville bus station
- Proximidade da cidade:
- 50km to Dargaville
- Número de quartos:
Preços e condições
|Por noite||$200.00 - $350.00|
- Informações de preço adicionais:
- must be booked at least 2 days in advance. Check-in time 5:00pm, check-out 10am. Participants must be in a reasonable good physical shape
Suporte a idiomas