1 / 8
Located close to the Waitaki River, our boundary is on state highway 1. Easy access to this delightful clean and friendly motor camp off Mclean Street, keep an eye out for the signage.
Large mostly level powered sites, warm sunny cabins, modern laundry facilities, and shared kitchen, toilet and showers. All sites have a northerly aspect with views over a park like setting. A fantastic sheltered out door social area that boasts BBQ and tables, heating, fire pit and also a gas heater if required. All adds to a very tasteful and lasting experience.
If you are a keen fisherman you can have a go at catching a salmon or trout, maybe a spot of white baiting in season. Maybe you just want to enjoy the delights that the Waitaki district offers.
Glenavys Waitaki River Motor Camp, 7-9 Cherry Lane, Glenavy, Oamaru, Waitaki, 7980, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- 8am to 8pm
- Meses de funcionamento
- Todos os meses do ano
Instalações e recursos
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Internet (Public Use)
- Pet Friendly
- Waste Station
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- Dunedin 2 hours - Christchurch 3 hours approximately
- Proximidade do terminal de ônibus:
- Oamaru, Timaru
- Proximidade da cidade:
- Approximately 15mins to Oamaru, Waimate and 35min to Timaru
Preços e condições
|Por noite||$15.00 - $60.00|
- Outros encargos:
- Extra people per site or cabin
- Informações de preço adicionais:
- Pet friendly by arrangement only. There is no booking fees. Discounts apply for long term stays.