A nostalgic 15 km return trip back in time through the beautiful rural Franklin countryside, aboard our lovingly restored vintage steam train. During your 1 hour round trip to Victoria Avenue, Waiuku and back, the train will pause at Pukeoware Depot for passengers to view locomotives and other rolling stock under overhaul or restoration.
You can break your journey and visit historic Waiuku, then catch the next train back to Glenbrook station. Last train of the day departs Waiuku at 3.30 pm.
Train operate from Labour Weekend (late October) to Queens Birthday weekend (early June). Refer to our website for a list of operating days and timetable for the current operating season.
Glenbrook Vintage Railway, Farm Park Road, Glenbrook, Waiuku, Auckland, 2681, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- Sundays & Public Holidays only - 11am to 3:30 pm. Train can be chartered at any time price on application.
- Meses de funcionamento
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Jun, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalações e recursos
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- 45 minutes approximately from Auckland International Airport
- Proximidade da cidade:
- 1 hour approximately from central Auckland
Preços e condições
(Até 14 anos)
- Outros encargos:
- Family ticket $55 - 2 adults & up to 4 children. Children under 4 years free.