1 / 7
One of the most scenic golf courses in the world, Millbrook is simply an unforgettable Queenstown golfing experience.
With extraordinary photo opportunities at every turn, our championship course offers three fabulous nine hole courses, each named after local prominent Queenstown landmarks- The Remarkables, The Arrow and The Coronet Nine. Voted the Leading Golf Resort in Australasia, Millbrook is a five star golf and lifestyle resort.
The Golf Course
Variable depending on the combination of holes you play here.
Par 71 or 72
Expected playing time per round is 4.5 hours
The Par 5 Coronet sixth hole is the most strategic hole to play. With 2 different fairways, it offers the golfer lots of choice.
The Par 5 Remarkables fifth hole is part of the original 18 hole layout and the views from this hole are breathtaking. Make sure you bring your camera if you're playing this one.
|Mens tee||Womens tee|
|NZGA slope rating||68.3 - 74.4||68.8 - 76|
|Course rating||124 - 138||112 - 136|
|Course length(meters)||5409 - 6560||4405 - 5707|
|Course length(yards)||5915 - 7174||4817 - 6241|
All amounts are in $NZ and include GST
|Price per round||Oct - Apr||May - Sep|
|In house Guest||$125||$65|
- NZPGA qualified golf coaching
- Golf schools for individuals or groups of up to six
- Putting and chipping greens
- Unique covered driving range
- Large fleet of electric carts, high quality equipment hire, shoes and trundlers
- Locker rooms, showers and changing facilities
- Proshop with quality golfing apparel, local products and Millbrook souvenirs
- Leading Golf Resort in New Zealand at the World Travel Awards (2010 - 2013)
- Leading Golf Resort in Australasia at the World Travel Awards (2010- 2013)
- No 1 hotel in the New Zealand Trip Advisor Travellers' Choice Awards (2013)
- Award winning spa recommended by Conde Naste
- Co-host to the New Zealand Open 2014
Summer: 7am - 8pm
Winter: 8am - 5pm
Members days and Maintenance
Open all year round
Where to Stay
Find more Accommodation in Arrowtown