1 / 5
Hamilton Gardens is the Waikato’s most visited attraction with approximately one million visitors each year. Visitors are guided on a journey of discovery along paths delivering mysterious surprises: step from a peaceful Sung Dynasty Chinese Scholar’s garden into an Italian Renaissance Garden, before being enthralled by the grandeur of the Indian Char Bagh (‘four quartered’) Garden.
Telling the story of gardens through themed garden collections, Hamilton Gardens explores different civilisations, and recreates historically important garden styles from the farthest reaches of the world.
Explore with our guides who will share the ‘inside story’ of how the Gardens was transformed from a rubbish dump into an award winning garden.
Hamilton Gardens - Daily Guided Tour, Cobham Drive, Hamilton East, Aria, Hamilton - Waikato, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- Between 9am and 4pm
- Meses de funcionamento
- Todos os meses do ano
Instalações e recursos
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- 15 minute drive to Hamilton International Airport
- Proximidade do terminal de ônibus:
- Five minute drive to Hamilton bus terminal
- Proximidade da cidade:
- Five minute drive to central Hamilton
Preços e condições
(Até 14 anos)
- Outros encargos:
- Under 5s are free of charge.
- Informações de preço adicionais:
- Bookings are required. Our Information Centre and Gift Shop accepts payment by New Zealand currency cash, EFTPOS, Visa, Mastercard, Alipay, and WeChat Pay.
Suporte a idiomas