1 / 3
The Aoraki Mount Cook ranges are not only the home of New Zealand’s highest peak, but also some of the country’s most exhilarating ski and snowboard terrain. Harris Mountain Heli-Ski has exclusive access to heli-ski territory in this extraordinary region.
Mount Cook Classic - 5 Runs
A classic day of New Zealand heli-skiing in the country's most iconic alpine setting. Explore a variety of amazing terrain and take in the spectacular views of Aoraki Mount Cook.
Mt Cook Classic and Flight
Experience a breath-taking scenic flight from Queenstown or Wanaka before beginning your epic day of heli-skiing at Mt Cook. Combining 5 runs heli-skiing NZ's highest alpine playground, with transfers via plane to Mt Cook. The ultimate day in heli-skiing.
Harris Mountains Heli-Ski | Aoraki Mount Cook, The Station Building, Cnr Camp and Shotover Streets, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- Operates 7 days a week in season, weather and snow conditions dependent. Day starts at 7am if operational.
- Meses de funcionamento
- Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct
Instalações e recursos
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- Proximidade do terminal de ônibus:
- Proximidade da cidade:
Preços e condições
|Adulto||$1,155.00 - $1,565.00|
- Informações de preço adicionais:
- All reservations will be promptly acknowledged and confirmed by our reservations staff. Please note that reservations are subject to logistics including minimum numbers, weather and ability therefore clients are required to reconfirm the day prior to departure.