1 / 7
Come experience a land where myth and legend come to life, where the earth boils, mud heals, and steam disappears into the clouds above.
As you walk through native bush and clouds of geothermic steam, you’ll discover why this land has inspired myths and legends. Once used by Māori warriors to heal their battle-scarred bodies, visitors now use the nutrient-rich waters and mud to ease inflammation and arthritis, as well as rejuvenate the skin. This unique blend of awe-inspiring power and natural healing properties is a thing of cultural legend - having been used for over 800 years.
Come along and you’ll soon discover why Hell’s Gate is New Zealand’s most unique and active geothermal reserve and mud spa.
Hell's Gate Geothermal Reserve and Mud Spa, 351 State Highway 30, Tikitere Rotorua, Tikitere, Rotorua, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- 8:30 am - 8:30 pm/10:00pm (Except Christmas Day), 7 days
- Meses de funcionamento
- Todos os meses do ano
Instalações e recursos
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- 5 minutes from airport. Complimentary pickup and drop off can be arranged subject to availability.
- Proximidade do terminal de ônibus:
- 15-20 mins with bus pick up from bus station.
- Proximidade da cidade:
- 15 -20 min drive from the centre of Rotorua. Free shuttle runs 3 times daily- beginning at 8.50am, 12.50pm and 3.50/4.50pm. Leaving at 12.30pm, 4.30pm and 6.30/7.30pm
Preços e condições
|Adulto||$25.00 - $120.00|
- Informações de preço adicionais:
Suporte a idiomas