1 / 6
Thirty years after the first Hunter's vintage in 1984, Hunter's is still family owned.
Hunter's Wines Cellar Door and Wine Shop is set in the original homestead. Open 7 days a week from 9.30am - 4.30pm, our friendly and knowledgeable staff will take you through the history that makes Hunter's special.
Hunter's Garden Café is set in the original homestead. Open from lunch October-May. Enjoy platters and wine flights and much more.
While you are here you can visit the artist in residence, Clarry Neame. Watch Clarry paint one of his pieces or look through his gallery. Take a walk through our award winning native garden where you find rare species of plant life and even native New Zealand birds such as the Tui.
Hunter's Wines, 603 Rapaura Road, Blenheim, Marlborough, 7273, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- 9.30am - 4.30pm 7 days a week
- Meses de funcionamento
- Todos os meses do ano
Instalações e recursos
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- 8 minutes to Blenheim Airport
- Proximidade da cidade:
- 10 minutes from Blenheim township.
Preços e condições
- Informações de preço adicionais:
- Wine tastings are free of charge. All ages are welcome to visit but you must be over 18 years of age to taste and purchase wine.